ART BTEC Header

ART BTEC Header

Saturday 17 December 2011

The most amazing blog post EVER.

GEORGIE - 

Okaayyy, so I thought I would post on the blog - OUR BLOG NEEDS US!! Woohoooo!

 First of all,  I wanted to show my piece so far... I had to make a hat. Out of plastic cups! D:  


AND THEN I THOUGHT, 'HEY! I'm doing a photo shoot with some of my friends tomorrow (friday) and I should put some of the pictures on the blog to show their beauty to the world.' SOOO...




INTRODUCING DOMY, KAREN, VIKI AND JESS :) 
and Tom ;) trying to be manly...

From Left: Domy, Karen Viki, Jess! 






ARRGGG. manly Tom. 







Jess on a swing....





Some of them are really bad quality because of my shitty camera but ENJOY :) 
AND ....
MERRY CHRISTMAS BTEC!! 
Georgie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment