The work you should have complete by the end of Monday 3rd October is:
- Sustained pencil drawing of your tool from direct observation.
- A good set of photographs of your tool, dramatically lit with detail shots and interesting camera angles. Print a contact sheet of all your photos and print 4-6 of the best images out larger (A4).
- Expressive A1 Charcoal drawing into mid-tone (photograph for your sketchbook).
- Expressive A1 Ink drawings (photograph for your sketchbook).
- Collage base piece with drawing and use of acrylic paint (A3 on card).
- Gold card plate cut, printed, with finished prints and plate mounted into your sketchbook.
- At least one good monoprint.
- Research work looking at Jim Dine and Florian Nicolle (4 pages).
- Make another sustained drawing from your Tool using a different media such as biro or fineliner.